• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair's big annoucement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know that feeling when you buy a lottery ticket and you start imagining all the great things that are going to happen because of the extra cash? This is the same thing, only in reverse. We are starting to imaging the worst, the end of our airline.

How does that lottery imagination usually work out? 99.9999999% of the time we don't win.

Don't borrow troubles.

So is Comair going to push for 1 list? Skywest, Express Jet, ASA and Comair. Now THATS a Super Regional!

Heck, maybe SkyWest is tossing another friend into our ASA/XJT hot tub of silliness.

I hope this means something good for you guys. Best of luck.

You know that feeling when you buy a lottery ticket and you start imagining all the great things that are going to happen because of the extra cash? This is the same thing, only in reverse. We are starting to imaging the worst, the end of our airline.

How does that lottery imagination usually work out? 99.9999999% of the time we don't win.

Don't borrow troubles.

I think you're saying there's a great chance it's good news for Comair.

I think you're saying there's a great chance it's good news for Comair.

No, all signs are pointing to it being a very bad day for Comair. Like him or not, Soaper leaving is one of those signs that you don't want to see right now. It's kind of like the boat builder getting into the lifeboat ahead of everybody else.

No, all signs are pointing to it being a very bad day for Comair. Like him or not, Soaper leaving is one of those signs that you don't want to see right now. It's kind of like the boat builder getting into the lifeboat ahead of everybody else.

That sucks. The sooner it happens the better, why drag this out any longer?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back