• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's not accurate. I'm sure there will be some girls in that 1,500 too.
New rules, girls are exempt of all furloughing.

I keep hearing that, but is there anyone in DAL management who was around during the OH strike?
I'd thought they rotated so many people in and out of management everyone might be gone.
That's unless the DAL pilots are pushing management for this :D

I think the point is that ALL airline management at EVERY major airline would view crushing Comair as a victory against labor.

I doubt it really matters who was in charge at the time, the point is that all airline management would view Comair's demise as an accomplishment-since it was about the only strike by any regional actually damaged a mainline carrier.

-I would think the NWA mgmt. now running DAL would obviously love to finish off Comair as a caution to any other regional which would be bold enough to consider a strike in the future.

-Sad state of affairs.

-I would think the NWA mgmt. now running DAL would obviously love to finish off Comair as a caution to any other regional which would be bold enough to consider a strike in the future.

-Sad state of affairs.
They better hurry and find a reason to strike soon. There aren't going to be any pilots left at the rate they're furloughing.

The truth is neither Bendo or SB know what the staffing requirements are going to be for the fall yet. They are speculating. I don't think DL even has their plans figured out yet. And when they do, they are more than likely subject to revision at least 12 times as the environment changes going forward.

Well that's the guy you should trust. He's the man in the know.
Well, he wasn't wearing his double breasted jacket. Come to think of it he wasn't even wearing his hat.
Must have been an impostor!
No wait, I heard him call a weather briefer and ask for a wind check. Definitely a Delta pilot! :D

Well, he wasn't wearing his double breasted jacket. Come to think of it he wasn't even wearing his hat.
Must have been an impostor!
No wait, I heard him call a weather briefer and ask for a wind check. Definitely a Delta pilot! :D

Did he ask you to please check and see how long "final" was??? Just for safety's sake?

-The true litmus test is to ask the guy about his family-if he is past age 45 he will start bitching about his (at least 3rd) ex-wife and how he spent tons of bucks on lawyhers good enough to keep her out of his retirement.....

Latest resources

Back