• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well great, I hope you get your wish of never flying for DL. That's fantastic. Have fun doing whatever you are doing. I really do enjoy my flying, and there is great variety so it never really does get boring. I see some Europe, then I go down to South America, and then I may do some domestic stuff that is in the INTL category for some reason. I enjoy it a lot. Most of the flying I do is on the 767-300ER, which is fairly spacious, and some of them have a "condo" that has a bunk bed with lie flat sleeping. And, it is a lot better over here than you think. I did the commuter thing (what it was called back then), and this a a ton better. Hopefully our scope will tighten instead of loosen in the future, and more RJs will turn into beer cans, resulting in more mainline jobs available in the future. That would be better for all of us.

Bye Bye--General Lee
I bet it is better than a Saab (pay and work rules) and glad you like it. Why brag about a plane with a bed on it? I'd rather sleep in my own bed (and get paid the same). And yes a 'tightening' of scope would be good for most. (affects me no way at this point) Since you brought up scope again: Please don't vote to give up more flying again, OK?

My family life is great.
That's what Ellicott was yelling out the window to his neighbor while beating his wife. Guess he was one of those "happy" Delta pilots livin' the dream.:erm:

Please don't vote to give up more flying again, OK?
Good point. I think I've seen about every regional with a Delta paint job on it now.
What routes are the big bad Delta boys flying? Seems like everyone is getting a piece of your pie.
Management be pimpin you out!

I bet it is better than a Saab (pay and work rules) and glad you like it. Why brag about a plane with a bed on it? I'd rather sleep in my own bed (and get paid the same). And yes a 'tightening' of scope would be good for most. (affects me no way at this point) Since you brought up scope again: Please don't vote to give up more flying again, OK?

Yes, yes it probably is. And why brag about a plane with a bed on it? Well, if you are going to fly somewhere VERY FAR AWAY, it is good to have a lie flat bed crew rest area. You get a better sleep than sleeping in a first class seat, which is what we are used to. A better sleep is a good thing. And, some of our 3 day trips are worth as much as your 4 day trips, so sleeping at home more often is possible. As far as voting to give up more flying, I think most of us are in agreement with that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yes, yes it probably is. And why brag about a plane with a bed on it? Well, if you are going to fly somewhere VERY FAR AWAY, it is good to have a lie flat bed crew rest area. You get a better sleep than sleeping in a first class seat, which is what we are used to. A better sleep is a good thing. And, some of our 3 day trips are worth as much as your 4 day trips, so sleeping at home more often is possible. As far as voting to give up more flying, I think most of us are in agreement with that.

Bye Bye--General Lee
You've said that before

Bye Bye--General Lee

I don't fly four day trips anymore. I guess my point was why put your body through the continuous circadian reversals when you can make the same or darn close flying and be home every night. Again, to each his own.

Please, PLEASE don't give up any more scope at a major no matter how much it personally helps you out. We can agree on that.

Latest resources

Back