• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Vote-it's official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Being bought by Delta was the worst thing that ever happened to Comair.

Being sold by Delta might well turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Comair.

Even if the buyer is MESA, I think we can eventually deal that fellow the hand that he needs to be dealt.

Of course that could only happen if somebody else doesn't undebid MESA. Don't be surprised if they do.

Plug said:
Agreed Texx, they'll fit in perfectly at Mesa!

Hey, I'm not trying to rain on their parade, just wondering if anyone, anyone thought this out.

What was it Bush said, Lie to me once, shame on you, lie to me twice, we won't get fooled again?

trailer park votes yes

Texx said:
Hey, I'm not trying to rain on their parade, just wondering if anyone, anyone thought this out.

What was it Bush said, Lie to me once, shame on you, lie to me twice, we won't get fooled again?

Now they can get prepared to be sold. Contract is now lower and it makes buying them more attractive.

surplus1 said:
1. Being bought by Delta was the worst thing that ever happened to Comair.

2. Being sold by Delta might well turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Comair.

3. Even if the buyer is MESA, I think we can eventually deal that fellow the hand that he needs to be dealt.

1. I agree.

2. I agree.

3. If you couldn't beat "Fred The Car Salesman" I don't think you'll beat Johnny "O" The Snake Oil Salesman!

Texx said:
3. If you couldn't beat "Fred The Car Salesman" I don't think you'll beat Johnny "O" The Snake Oil Salesman!

Don't kid yourself. It is not "Fred" that we couldn't beat, it is Delta.

surplus1 said:
Being bought by Delta was the worst thing that ever happened to Comair.

Being sold by Delta might well turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Comair.

Even if the buyer is MESA, I think we can eventually deal that fellow the hand that he needs to be dealt.

Of course that could only happen if somebody else doesn't undebid MESA. Don't be surprised if they do.
"...deal that fellow the hand that he needs to be dealt."???
With who's b@lls? Coming from an FO, and a NO voter, I am sorely dissapointed with the results. I'm sorry pal, but this pilot group (or at least 50.57%) will cave every time Fred "the salesman" Betrayal comes to us. Give it up. It should be our pilot group, Comair's pilot group, that you should be worried about when it comes to underbidding MESA. I'm sorry, but the reality is we have no room to complain that they are the bottom feeders anymore. The fall of this pilot group is complete. At least they (MESA) can say they didn't shred a good contract by not having a spine.

Time to find a new job.

Pez D. Spencer said:
"...deal that fellow the hand that he needs to be dealt."???
With who's b@lls? Coming from an FO, and a NO voter, I am sorely dissapointed with the results. I'm sorry pal, but this pilot group (or at least 50.57%) will cave every time Fred "the salesman" Betrayal comes to us. Give it up. It should be our pilot group, Comair's pilot group, that you should be worried about when it comes to underbidding MESA. I'm sorry, but the reality is we have no room to complain that they are the bottom feeders anymore. The fall of this pilot group is complete. At least they (MESA) can say they didn't shred a good contract by not having a spine.

Time to find a new job.

You must be an oldtimer? You are a true professional.

Fred did the divide and conquer. He scared the uneducated and he pissed off the wise ones. Someday the uneducated will become tired of the repeated screw job from airline to airline and hopefully will look back at this and realize what the wise men were talking about. Good Luck.

surplus1 said:
Don't kid yourself. It is not "Fred" that we couldn't beat, it is Delta.

I'm not sure about that. I think the "potential buyer" has dictated the terms here.

At any rate, the vote was so close (16 pilots), I seriously doubt Fred will ever come back to the well without something big on the front side.

Ya think? It seems to me his credibility is all spent.

Latest resources

Back