• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

spinproof

According to VARS-
704-FOR (50.57%)
688-Against(49.43%)

****MEC Chair has asked for audit********

Last edited:
:beer: Resistance..... is FUTILE. Well at least we live to fight the good fight. Im sure no matter what happens the yes vote will stand. Now is not the time to play rambo. That wa wa wa noise you hear is the morning wood dropping out of MESA and CHQs pants now that the vote is official. They were just waiting to take the comair flying.

Lets just see if the company delivers what they promised you...Q400's More 700's..ect....my guess is they will say sorry we cant get a loan on any airplanes right now, "BUT THANKS FOR THE PAY CUT!!!"

D'Angelo said:
That wa wa wa noise you hear is the morning wood dropping out of MESA and CHQs pants now that the vote is official. They were just waiting to take the comair flying.

Your an idiot... now comair pilots can be grouped together with Mesa.

amcnd said:
Lets just see if the company delivers what they promised you...Q400's More 700's..ect....my guess is they will say sorry we cant get a loan on any airplanes right now, "BUT THANKS FOR THE PAY CUT!!!"
Exactly. I feel bad for the guys that voted no, but the yes voters deserve what they get. Thanks for screwing over the ASA pilots (and about everybody else in the industry with these pathetic pay rates) yet again.

I just have this feeling that Delta is out to destroy Comair in retaliation for the strike and the subsequent loss of face. I think all the paycuts in the world won't fix that problem.

Maybe this time you guys can take 10 more of ASA's planes for your crazy pay-for-growth schemes.

sweptback said:
Exactly. I feel bad for the guys that voted no, but the yes voters deserve what they get. Thanks for screwing over the ASA pilots (and about everybody else in the industry with these pathetic pay rates) yet again.

I just have this feeling that Delta is out to destroy Comair in retaliation for the strike and the subsequent loss of face. I think all the paycuts in the world won't fix that problem.

Maybe this time you guys can take 10 more of ASA's planes for your crazy pay-for-growth schemes.

ASA doesn't need CMR, they screw themselves just fine. How many years have they been negotiating?????????

Waco

sweptback said:

BINGO! I've been at CMR just over 4 years and I've had that same feeling since Sept 02 when CHQ moved into MCO. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who sees that.

Very unfortunate. Another loss for the Proletariat.

Freddy B just got a big bonus and a Porsche.

rjcap said:
Very unfortunate. Another loss for the Proletariat.

Freddy B just got a big bonus and a Porsche.

And the $1.2 million house. Will he have the CMR pilots over for a drink now?

Lets look at what would have happened....

Yes vote - now they will clean CMR and sell them. My guess is to Mesa since Skywest has a big chunk of DCI flying. JO wants a chunk also.

No - They, Fred and DAL, could not reject the current contract. They could not sell assets. They would have to get the BK judge's approval for these actions. During this time the pilots would be paid at current wages.

Fred sold a bill of goods on the LOA. He then violated the LOA. And he will sell you off when you costs are low enough. DAL has already stated in BK that they tried to but your costs were to high.

Where there any promises made this time by Fred?

Latest resources

Back