Comair Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

samballs

What gives why is JC and all the other sh!t bag reps walking around saying we wont be bullied, dont listen to mangement, we wont TA anything we dont agree on. Didn't this already happen? they were the ones that believed mang. If we dont give the company what they want all they have to do is go to the judge and say they already agreed to a contract please allow us to enforce it. I feel like he once again was made out to look like a b!tch, this time by the flt att union. I can only hope that fat as$ gets out lets a real leader in.

samballs said:
What gives why is JC and all the other sh!t bag reps walking around saying we wont be bullied, dont listen to mangement, we wont TA anything we dont agree on. Didn't this already happen? they were the ones that believed mang. If we dont give the company what they want all they have to do is go to the judge and say they already agreed to a contract please allow us to enforce it. I feel like he once again was made out to look like a b!tch, this time by the flt att union. I can only hope that fat as$ gets out lets a real leader in.

It's because Duane Woerthless is up for re-election, and JC owes him a favor for his support in the Comair strike. So JC needs to hold Duane's line in the sand about no more concessions to keep the big cheese from having to eat his words right before the election. Read the article in this months Air Line Pilot. JC's "trade unionism" speech is a real tear jerker. JC is nothing but an ALPA national puppet.

samballs said:

What exactly is your point here. You are mad that the union won't be bullied now, but you also seem to be mad that the union gave into concessions in January.

Here's a suggestion. You would have a better time explaining your argument if you used complete sentences and logical thought progression. State your argument then support it.

John Pennekamp said:
It's because Duane Woerthless is up for re-election, and JC owes him a favor for his support in the Comair strike. So JC needs to hold Duane's line in the sand about no more concessions to keep the big cheese from having to eat his words right before the election. Read the article in this months Air Line Pilot. JC's "trade unionism" speech is a real tear jerker. JC is nothing but an ALPA national puppet.

I wonder what would happen if (when?) JC were furloughed. Would he move right into his position he's been trying to kiss his way into at National? All at the expense of 1300 Comair pilots.

DrewBlows said:
What exactly is your point here. You are mad that the union won't be bullied now, but you also seem to be mad that the union gave into concessions in January.

Here's a suggestion. You would have a better time explaining your argument if you used complete sentences and logical thought progression. State your argument then support it.

Theres always an ahole like you, everyone else gets the point. go f off

I'm still new, but it seems at this point whatever the union does is not relevent, unless something happens quickly. This RFP is due on sept 18, I cant see any way comair will have anything worked out by that date, and delta knows that to. It looks like this is finally their way to get rid of us. I dont think voting for any new concessions would mean squat either, Its happened twice without anything in return.

If you don't like him, vote him out. :rolleyes:

Drew is correct, however; you would be much more effective if you used complete sentences and words instead of rambling incoherent bitching.

Nindiri said:
If you don't like him, vote him out. :rolleyes:

You mean its that easy? Wow, I'll go vote right now!

You're obviously not too well versed in union policies. Besides, JC isn't the core problem. He's just kissing the keister of the core problem. Duane.

Latest resources

Back