Comair Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bvt1151 said:
You mean its that easy? Wow, I'll go vote right now!
Yes, as a matter of fact it is that easy. Convince enough of your fellow pilots to agree with you and elect your own people at the next election. There, problem solved.

Nindiri said:
Yes, as a matter of fact it is that easy. Convince enough of your fellow pilots to agree with you and elect your own people at the next election. There, problem solved.

Last I checked, there wasn't an election before September 18th. After that, 1300 of us will find ourselves without jobs, and without a vote. Last election there was a movement to oust him, however after a bit of wining and dining, it was magically a unanimous vote.

bvt1151 said:
Last I checked, there wasn't an election before September 18th. After that, 1300 of us will find ourselves without jobs

Free at last!

bvt1151 said:
Last I checked, there wasn't an election before September 18th. After that, 1300 of us will find ourselves without jobs, and without a vote. Last election there was a movement to oust him, however after a bit of wining and dining, it was magically a unanimous vote.
Then you should have voted in people sympathetic to your cause last year. You're griping now because the majority elected voting officers other than the ones you wanted.

I'm surprised, but I actually agree with Nidiri here.

Further, if a the company is going to try to get the judge to throw out the contract, what do you expect the union to do? Just say OK? Ok course they're going to put up a fight. Win or lose, that's what you pay them to do.

I would think you'd be hoping JC's right.

JC Lawson doesn't get any sympathy from me, or any of the other 6000 or so pilots at DL. Nope.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Nindiri said:
I'm sure he's just broken up over that.

If things don't go his way, maybe he will feel unwanted like our furloughs did after hearing his krap.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
You guys at Delta are brutal, taking pleasure in seeing someone out of work just because you don't like them. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm glad I'm out of the Delta "family".

Nindiri said:
You guys at Delta are brutal, taking pleasure in seeing someone out of work just because you don't like them. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm glad I'm out of the Delta "family".

You didn't seem to really care when over 1300 of our guys were out of work, and he certainly did NOT. He was working extra deals for his and your betterment, regardless of who got hurt in the process. And our pilots are supposed to forget that? Really? Give me a break. Never.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back