Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another drunk pilot mooning traffic?

No details ...

ramp agent was involved in a jetbridge accident and is in very serious but not life threatening condition at a local hospital.

No details ...

ramp agent was involved in a jetbridge accident and is in very serious but not life threatening condition at a local hospital.
Ramp agent go squish? If so, that has to suck.

I forget the airline, but in Dayton a ramper was killed a few years back loading and unloading a RJ. Not a laughing matter.

I forget the airline, but in Dayton a ramper was killed a few years back loading and unloading a RJ. Not a laughing matter.

2 years ago in DTW a ramp agent was killed when he got caught between the baggage loader and a CRJ. He was 20-ish. The ramp can be dangerous.

2 years ago in DTW a ramp agent was killed when he got caught between the baggage loader and a CRJ. He was 20-ish. The ramp can be dangerous.

I hate walking around when the baggage loader is there. The clowns, especially in PHL and BOS race up to and away from the loader. I don't know how many times I had to jump out of the way. Gotta keep your head on a swivel.

I hate walking around when the baggage loader is there. The clowns, especially in PHL and BOS race up to and away from the loader. I don't know how many times I had to jump out of the way. Gotta keep your head on a swivel.

Yea, we wouldn't want you to "go squish".

Pretty insensitive remark by you, or should I get a sense of humor.

Latest resources

Back