Comair Training Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One more thing I thought of:

What is the dress for training? Is it business casual, or do we have to wear shirts and tie every day?
Jet

business casual.

recommend you check out the purdy neat bags at the flightstation store in CVG before buying a travelpro. buy nice or buy twice...

good luck, you will have a blast in tng. just don't trip out too much. relax and have fun.

Training attire is collar shirt, no jeans or tennis shoes, neat and clean. I would personally wear a tie the first day, just to show you are a very happy to be there, and let them tell you that you don't have to do that.

Training attire is the same as first class non-rev attire, if you know what that is. Good luck.

you might want to wear a tie the day you get your id picture taken, which may or may not be the first day. that way you present a professional appearance. otherwise, they will tell you when to wear a tie, which for me was never.

otherwise, it's business casual as i mentioned above. i trust you don't have to be told that does not include jeans or tennis shoes.

Let me join jet in thanking you guys for the great info! Look for me on the 13th...I'll be the one in a tie :D

thanx again guys.

No classes for a while:(

Congrats Miller,
looks like you're gonna still get your class. Looks like i'm gonna have 2 months now to dream about wearing one of those ties:)

If the rumors that Comair is postponing their classes for a while is true it'll be a while for me. Oh well I didn't expect to have an airline job in this market for a long time anyways, so 2-3 months I can definitely wait.
Jet

Hey Jetflyer,
I'm in the same boat, but its all good baby!!! Atleast we got the "good" letter.
Have you talked to anyone down in Cincy? I figured it would be atleast a month or 2 but just wondering if you've received any solid numbers?

Hi Crj,

Ditto that on the "good" letter:D!
I actually got it last wednesday and interviewed on the 20th of Feb. I hadn't even got a class date yet, and no hadn't heard anything from Cincy either. I'm just assuming, from other posts I've seen on this website. Who knows maybe they're wrong:)
let's hope,

Jet

No kidding..I was at the same interview!!!!!!!!!
I got the first letter on thursday feb 28th..(but that was for my HS grad. records.) so I faxed them and got the "good" letter on Saturday 9th....

Now if I can just figure out who ya are:D

I was one of the younger guys there, sat nearest the door, middle row, next to the girl from Eagle.. oh well, someday maybe your true identity will be revealed....!!!ha

Latest resources

Back