• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair..... to go or not to go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know what the upcoming class dates are. I have an interview with them and would like to know.

From the December bid packet:

Classes of 8:
11/6
11/20
12/04
12/11

Class of 16:
12/18

Classes of 12:
1/1/07
1/8/07
1/15/07

A class of upgrades jsut started last week and another class will start in January.

From the December bid packet:

Classes of 8:
11/6
11/20
12/04
12/11

Class of 16:
12/18

Classes of 12:
1/1/07
1/8/07
1/15/07

A class of upgrades jsut started last week and another class will start in January.

Thanks for the quick reply. Helps me decide what day I want to interview. Is CVG possible to get out of training. I know reserve is long there, but works beter for me.

Congrats to those who've been offered. Anyone have any idea as to what bases are jr/sr? Was curious about the GSO base in particular.

Congrats to those who've been offered. Anyone have any idea as to what bases are jr/sr? Was curious about the GSO base in particular.

Jfk is most junior followed by CVG. Reserve in CVG is long and fluctuates alot. Some 2 year poeple have lines in the summer and then find themselves on reserve in the winter.

GSO is kinda a middle base. We haven't had a bid in a couple months but the guys there on reserve are fairly junior. It is possible to get it, as long as things stay the same or get better

Anyone know what the upcoming class dates are. I have an interview with them and would like to know.

I know there is a Nov 20th and Dec 7th

Thanks for the quick reply. Helps me decide what day I want to interview. Is CVG possible to get out of training. I know reserve is long there, but works beter for me.

I know people this summer got it out of training and the bid packets have new hires based in CVG.

I was told by a Chief Pilot last week that the last class that came online was JFK based , but they got CVG the next month.

You can always ask the interviewer. Not sure what they are telling people.

We are actually getting a decent number of new hire FOs in GSO in the next month or two, so it is possible to get based there out of training. When I interviewed I was asked what my base preference would be. My class had a majority of pilots going to the base I wanted, so it's possible that the company will try to get you in a class with openings in the base you want. No guarantees though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back