Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
How it's it HEALTHY to undercut another company, by agreeing to fly a bigger airplane for cheaper?

You may be just saying this comment in general which is fine, but I just want to point out that Mesaba pilots have never undercutted any company or gutted our contract to get any type of flying from another company.

V-1 and Simon - too bad the facts will ALWAYS be lost on the masses.

Best of luck to all of those at Comair.

Management agrees that moral at Comair is low right now so they are offering FREE lunch today to increase it.

Yeah - America sucks. Hate good healthy competition and the free-market. Damn. Too bad we pilots are not entitled to everything we could ever imagine while the rest of the world is lucky to have a one decent meal and earn their $1 a day.
Don't worry, Capt Pride. You'll be earning your one dollar a day in due time...all under the "Healthy Competition" mantra.

ALPA - Lowering Expectations and Proud of It!

V-1 and Simon - too bad the facts will ALWAYS be lost on the masses.

Best of luck to all of those at Comair.

Enlighten me...for real! I have always been educated on fact and fiction at most of the regionals. Since the 2000 strike at Comair, I have always had a soft spot for Comair and those guys taught me quite a bit.

So, what are the facts with Mesaba undercutting? Careful though...I come armed with facts from Mesaba, and quite a bit of hear say from other airlines.

Comair pilots being furloughed, while another , lower paying airline enjoys growth at their expense! Where have I seen this scenario before! Good news Comair, I saw in the paper that unemployment benefits are avilable longer than anytime since the 1980s. Your gonna need it! Maybe history won't repeat itself at Comair in the future! Go RJDC!!!!!! What a joke,.

Comair pilots being furloughed, while another , lower paying airline enjoys growth at their expense! Where have I seen this scenario before! Good news Comair, I saw in the paper that unemployment benefits are avilable longer than anytime since the 1980s. Your gonna need it! Maybe history won't repeat itself at Comair in the future! Go RJDC!!!!!! What a joke,.

you such an ass. Every comair pilot that is getting hurt by this wasnt even around when the whole rjdc thing went down. In fact every delta pilot was called back to work before any comair guy getting furloughed was even hired.

acarpe/sterile ... whatever your name is:

I'm really sorry that some Comair guy had a menage a trois with your mother and sister. Who could turn down two fat chicks at once?

I can't think of any other reason you'd be so full of such contempt for guys that were hired long after the RJDC ordeal.

Your weak minded tirades are boring. It's clear that you have anger issues and will someday piss off the wrong person. I pity you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back