• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

PA44Jockey

We built the ship Comair to fly the sky so blue . They thought they had a ship that the water wouldn't go through. It was on the main trip where the snowball hit the ship. It was sad when the great ship went down.It was sad.It was sad.It was sad when the great ship went down to the bottom of the, husbands and wives, little children lost their lives. It was sad when the great ship went down."

Mesaba getting another Comair aircraft, Pinnacle getting more aircraft and Comair shrinking. Hmm I wonder what they are doing.

Sorry to hear this. Good luck to the Comair guys/gals.

sucks when the better group and the better contract gets ******************** on

is this another 120 on top of the ones already furloughed....unfreaking believable

Mesaba getting another Comair aircraft, Pinnacle getting more aircraft and Comair shrinking. Hmm I wonder what they are doing.

Not so sure about pinnacle getting more aircraft. I would doubt that very much. We are just baby sitting a couple until they go to Mesaba.

scumbag bottom feeders...

Good luck to all of those @ Comair, one of my former instructors was in the first round of layoffs..

scumbag bottom feeders...

Good luck to all of those @ Comair, one of my former instructors was in the first round of layoffs..

Well there's two out of ten most commonly used words on FI. Scumbag, Bottom Feeders.

Lets see...Next up, "threw up in my mouth a little".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back