Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
This coming from a person that calls my mother and sister fat and syays that someone pulled a train on them! Let me tell you, you sure have a real compassion for people and a mature way of expressing it!

Dont you dare call out someone else's compassion. You have to be the most uncompassionate person on these boards. You cheer when people who have done nothing to you are out of a job and on the street with a family to support. Everyone at comair being effected by this wasn't even hired when delta was furloughing.

Dont blame the comair pilots for your MEC's failings. Mainline delta pilots allowed your job to be outsourced. Your furlough is a direct result of the guy sitting in the seat next to you not the RJ parked at the next gate.

Grow some balls and call out your own Union leadership instead of blaming someone else.

I bet when Delta came to your pilot group with 50 seat RJ's you were probably the one screaming the loudest that you would never fly that piece of ********************. Then when you were out of a job, because you gave it away, you were the screaming the loudest that you want it back.

What a great union!!

What a great union!!

Ain't that the truth! I especially like it when my MEC chairman tells me (in writing, no less!) that saving 40-60 jobs isn't worth it, if the it means the guys with seniority number 20 and under have to get paid for five hours less.

Dont you dare call out someone else's compassion. You have to be the most uncompassionate person on these boards. You cheer when people who have done nothing to you are out of a job and on the street with a family to support. Everyone at comair being effected by this wasn't even hired when delta was furloughing.

Dont blame the comair pilots for your MEC's failings. Mainline delta pilots allowed your job to be outsourced. Your furlough is a direct result of the guy sitting in the seat next to you not the RJ parked at the next gate.

Grow some balls and call out your own Union leadership instead of blaming someone else.

I bet when Delta came to your pilot group with 50 seat RJ's you were probably the one screaming the loudest that you would never fly that piece of ********************. Then when you were out of a job, because you gave it away, you were the screaming the loudest that you want it back.

What a great union!!
That has to be one of the most honestly accurate summations of what happened that I have read. And I'm a Delta pilot...
But in anycase, CMR MEC did no favor to their pilots.

Asscarpe. You might be in the wrong place if you are looking for sympathy. But, I can't help being a nice guy. As far as I'm concerned, your mom is pleasingly plump and let's just say that she is a crowd pleaser.

Oh! I am crushed! I know for a fact that you know who my mom is! Because you know who I am! Your childish little remarks do so much damage to my feelings! As for your sympathy, I could not care one bit about it! You all at Comair are as inmature as you are childish! I have never ever said that I am proud of all of our union's decesions, but you all know for a fact that it had nothing to do with the Comair pilots decesion to screw the Delta pilots while they were down! As for where I stand, I am praying that Comair goes away! Every last one of you have a good time on unemployment! Best luck trying to find another pilot job! Laughing myself on the whole situation! Now you minor leaugers have fun in your $200 a month crash pads with your fat chicks! Thats all you all can apperantly attract! RJDC =What a joke! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That has to be one of the most honestly accurate summations of what happened that I have read. And I'm a Delta pilot...
But in anycase, CMR MEC did no favor to their pilots.

Thats right! You are 100% correct! I still do not want to fly one of those pieces of *********! I need more than $14,000 a year to work for an airline! As for your 50 seaters Comair, they are going bye bye! So your 70 seaters! That is justice, and that is funny! Now quit mixing facts, and get back to your second job selling concrete at Home Depot! Watch out unemployment offices, here comes a 1000 Comair pilots! IDWTBFC=I dont want to be furloughed coalition! Maybe you can find someone else to sue! You need a better attorney though!

HAHAHAHAHA

Acarpe I think you need help.

With what? I feel fine!!!!!! I think the Comair pilots could use some help! I might not get so worked up though if it were not for the stupid comments people make! If you all want to bad mouth Delta, Delta pilots, the union etc more power to you! When you make inmature remarks about sex with family members when you have nothing to argue back, that is a little uncalled for! And no, I dont need your sympathy or your 50 seaters! Why is Comair bitching about Mesaba now?

With what? I feel fine!!!!!! I think the Comair pilots could use some help! I might not get so worked up though if it were not for the stupid comments people make! If you all want to bad mouth Delta, Delta pilots, the union etc more power to you! When you make inmature remarks about sex with family members when you have nothing to argue back, that is a little uncalled for! And no, I dont need your sympathy or your 50 seaters! Why is Comair bitching about Mesaba now?
Asscarpe. Don't you have a windcheck to ask for?

I agree that Asscarpe sounds like he may be having a personal crisis. He might need an intervention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back