• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair to furlough 500??!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alright not to bust up the arguemnet here, but.....

Has anyone heard any new news regarding the furloughs, wasn't there supposed to be a meeting yesterday or something?

There was a meeting yesterday with various employee groups, our usual vague VARS message said there were no negotiations and there is nothing new to report.

Supposedly, management will have specific details on our "plan" by mid-week. Maybe tomorrow.

cmrflyer said:
Plug, you are a sad and angry little man. Enjoy SkyWest, for as long as that lasts. Stop being such a bitter sh!t, you are now working for the people who put us all in this sinking ship known as the regionals. Hold your head up high, don't forget as you put it "times change".

cmrflyer,

Wow, you make quite the argument! -TIC-

Please tell me where in my posts am I bitter? My original post was geared towards those who think it everyone elses fault for the problems at CMR. I was merely pointing out the fact that CMR took a pay freeze right in the middle of our negotiations which only makes things that much tougher for us to obtain a fair contract. Now you want to poo-poo on us and say it was our fault that you had to sell yourselves to the devil (read: Fred Buttrell).

If you want to make an argument then do so, but if all you want to do is sit there and name call then just take your ball and go home.

"Sticks and stones......"

My bet is 275 furloughs and 14% pay consessions. the furloughs will end up being less with a ton of voluntary monthly furloughs.

JI Gone OH said:
For all of you follow this debacle, my post [#107] that FDJ2 attempted to quote did not contain the following words: Yes, the CMR pilots through their elected representatives slammed the door in the face of furloughed pilots seeking employment. Not sure how you were able to insert that in there, but those aren't my words, and the evidence is right above. FDJ2, you'de make a lousy reporter...

Actually, it was just a typo on my part, that should have been in blue, I went ahead and fixed it, obviously those are my words.

JI Gone OH said:
Perhaps you could justify that the MEC slammed the door, but certainly not the pilot group.

Your MEC represents your pilot group and speaks for your pilot group and that's a fact. If you don't like what they say or do, then it is your responsibility to recall them and get someone who does represent you. Enough said.

Will the bickering ever end?

It's getting immature and old.

Like two kids arguing in the back seat of a car.

Jet

P.S. not to mention it HIJACKS EVERY THREAD about Comair!!

Did anyone read the message on EPIC from Freddie Mac?

He says they're analyzing the bad news and want to get it all out at once next week now.

Great, we have to wait :(

Jet

Sometimes I get the feeling that not even management knows what they are going to do next.

Latest resources

Back