• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Staffing Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think you will take ALL the positions just 90%, For your reading enjoyment;

No more than ninety percent (90%) of pilot positions will be preserved for Northwest Airlines pilots (a "preserved position"). No more than ten
22-3 Section 22 - Seniority July 26, 2007
percent (10%) of pilot positions will be preserved for pilots electing protected rights status (a "rights status position") at Compass Airlines. In the event of a reduction in the total number of positions at Compass, the number of "preserved positions" and "rights status positions" will be adjusted to maintain the nine to one (9:1) ratio. "Rights status" will be removed from pilots in reverse seniority order and such pilot will again have flow rights to Northwest.

In order to have protected rights status one must be offered a flow up and then turn it down. There are no Compass pilots who fit into this category.

200 pilots by May!

I could really care less about any of this but you are juvenile. I haven't logged into this sight in a year but am bored and thought I'd see what everyone was talking about with the spiraling economy and tough times we are experiencing. This blah, blah, blah, Comair wouldn't give Delta preferential hiring six years ago and I had to work at FedEx nonsense is pathetic. Why the sense of entitlement? These people that are getting furluoughed and are in debt up to their ears doing the same job you do everyday for peanuts and you revel in their misery? All class. Good for you that you are proud of the fact that you fly a big jet but grow up. Does it make you feel good to disparage people who had nothing to do with what you are griping about? That decision was made by about five people. Clue in.

I could really care less about any of this but you are juvenile. I haven't logged into this sight in a year but am bored and thought I'd see what everyone was talking about with the spiraling economy and tough times we are experiencing. This blah, blah, blah, Comair wouldn't give Delta preferential hiring six years ago and I had to work at FedEx nonsense is pathetic. Why the sense of entitlement? These people that are getting furluoughed and are in debt up to their ears doing the same job you do everyday for peanuts and you revel in their misery? All class. Good for you that you are proud of the fact that you fly a big jet but grow up. Does it make you feel good to disparage people who had nothing to do with what you are griping about? That decision was made by about five people. Clue in.

More than 5 people. Check the ranks of the RJDC! Sounds like you need to grow up a bit!

On the presidents message right now. Another 1.5% reduction in addition to the already announced reductions for 2009 for OH.

The number is less than 40 pilot before spring, and a huge cut in management.

What do you mean the number is less than 40 pilot before spring? Are you saying that you have information saying that after 92 guys get furloughed in January that there will be less than 40 more that get furloughed before March?

If you listen to Ryan Piper, look for the pilot group to shake out at 1050 or so.

On the presidents message right now. Another 1.5% reduction in addition to the already announced reductions for 2009 for OH.

I guess he is also a Liar. Last weeks message said no additional cuts - he "talked to DL and they said the new reduction does not include Comair."

Actually he was very smart. Last week he said that as of that day he hadn't heard any reductions of our flying. This week he said that he had just been told by Delta

Latest resources

Back