• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair shifting most of their flying to JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F-u-c-k mesa. I hope Freedumb just ceases to exist.

Just heard from my friend who works in scheduling at Comair. She is having to JM FO's, all fleets tonight. DO NOT ANSWER YOUR PHONE.

You would think that with 298 on the street, including me, JM'ing would be the last thing they would need to do... go figure.

And for good measure: MESA SUCKS.

Really? Source? Or, sarcasm?

The source would be the Freedumb company memo that was posted all over these boards a few days ago.

If you live in cvg it sucks, but I'd be happy to see the 70 some where else. Worst city in America.

Racist...or maybe scared... Certainly both...

It's both my opinion and those that I work with (that I fly with). Most pilots at my Company Commute(ASA is only ATL based)....Why do you think that is jeroom? Most pilots at AirTran (meaning over 50%) commute, why do you think that is? (I guess those that commute are "racists?") Scared? Certainly, crime rates in Atlanta are high comparably to the rest of the Country. Racist? I hardly think "Atlanfrica" is racist, but that's a matter of opinion. The town sucks, so does the South, but that's again my opinion. Racist? No, in fact, USC has NEVER had an integration problem, can you say that about the Souf? Careful now mr. highhorse.

Trojan

Last edited:
WRONG!!! Atlanfrica is the worst city in America!

Trojan

I hardly think it's the worst city and by no means the greatest but if you hate it so much why don't you give up your left seat and go back to the left coast and live happily ever after. I happen to work at ASA as well. And I'm from here and think it beats the sh!t out of sub freezing temps (Northern States) and landslides and earthquakes. I just got back from the left coast on a visit and really enjoyed seeing all the artificial people pushing their yappy dressed up dogs in baby strollers. Enjoy.

Latest resources

Back