• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Scheduling...rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and I thought Mesaba's reserves got screwed by our last two contracts, yours is even worse!

Though I was never at Comair, the 6-1 schedule gives the commuters a little break - more consecutive days off, but I can see how it'd suck for those who live in base.

Though I was never at Comair, the 6-1 schedule gives the commuters a little break - more consecutive days off, but I can see how it'd suck for those who live in base.

Except for the commuters, you basically only get to go home once a month for 5 or maybe 6 days. No thanks.

Yeah!!!! Greta job against washington.

Anyways they have not made any changes to next months schedule, the first month we'll see changes due to the faa finally doing alpas job will be november. Being your not furlougheds that means you have worked at oh close to 5 years, have you not learned in that time that pilots at oh talk more lies than anywhere. Guys will tell you straight to your face they may buy the company, or they are part of some imaginary board working on a merger. Please do not believe the 4 stripe liars of ops.

Beat OSU with a true freshman! HA HA HA.

Good luck comair.

Trojan

Gives the commuters a break? Try commuting from JFK to CVG with 3 whopping flights a day, all on RJ's and the last flight out is at 805pm....when it seems all my release times are at 830pm.
Sure I can hop on ABX and have, it's just a long walk from DHL to the crew lot.
With OH cutting out the free shuttle between LGA and JFK, commuting is going to get a lot more expensive to get home. It's $16.50 for a cab.

Except I only get home once a month and the kids keep screaming to mom that there's a strange man at the door.

She constantly has to remind them that I am the father...

Oh well.

Latest resources

Back