Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

samballs

HAHAHA,

Yesterday from 1800 to 2000 the new scheduling system went offline and all pilots were lost. The same situation happened one xmas long ago, and CEO was canned, lets hope this time dave soaper gets the can, since the new system is his puppy. Not sure what our completion yesterday was but today at last look it was a high 68.8%. As of 7am this morning about 3/4 of the pilots were found. F off Soaper.

HAHAHA,

Yesterday from 1800 to 2000 the new scheduling system went offline and all pilots were lost. The same situation happened one xmas long ago, and CEO was canned, lets hope this time dave soaper gets the can, since the new system is his puppy. Not sure what our completion yesterday was but today at last look it was a high 68.8%. As of 7am this morning about 3/4 of the pilots were found. F off Soaper.

Glad they haven't found me

What a joke we have become. Ironically these fools tell us that the key to getting more 90's is schedule integrity.

It's up to these knuckleheads to lead. Paycuts, giving 110% mean nothing if you don't have the tools and infrastructure.

Where is ALPA? Counting their "merger money". Please don't get me started with them.

Clueless leadership. Spineless union.

Friends, our livelyhoods and careers are stuck in the middle.

I'm not sure what alpa has to do with the crew tracking system failing. The MEC said it was not going to solve the companys problems. As for spineless they started taking stands. Soaper is used to pushing the union around and the MEC started pushing back and now we got a war of wills. Not sure what finally getting a spine is doing for us. As always time will tell, but getting rid of Soaper sure would be a GREAT start.

What a joke we have become. Ironically these fools tell us that the key to getting more 90's is schedule integrity.

It's up to these knuckleheads to lead. Paycuts, giving 110% mean nothing if you don't have the tools and infrastructure.

Where is ALPA? Counting their "merger money". Please don't get me started with them.

Clueless leadership. Spineless union.

Friends, our livelyhoods and careers are stuck in the middle.

Oh yeah....I forgot. ALPA has the final word on the procurement of Crew Scheduling Systems. :erm:

On a scale from 1-10 how clueless are you? Please grade yourself.

Oh yeah....I forgot. ALPA has the final word on the procurement of Crew Scheduling Systems. :erm:

On a scale from 1-10 how clueless are you? Please grade yourself.

actually, management installed eMaestro over ALPA's objections. ALPA's still upset, but the company has yet to care...

The bad news is that DS is a bean counter. Delta will never get rid of him. If so, delta would just give him a position at mainline just like they did with Bornhorst and he will still hold the reigns on us.

What's the comair crew member forum?
Suprised scheduling even noticed they lost the system for those 2 hours.

Latest resources

Back