• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair rumour

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IMHO any DCI growth will be at the WO carriers and Oh stands to be one of the biggest winners. Why? They need those jets to fly to bring down their CASM. Add to it, they will look better to a buyer. Just sayin....

IMHO any DCI growth will be at the WO carriers and Oh stands to be one of the biggest winners. Why? They need those jets to fly to bring down their CASM. Add to it, they will look better to a buyer. Just sayin....

According to the guy I'm flying with, we will be on DL list next year and with his years at OH he should be a 737 capt. I really didn't know how to acknowledge him on this one so I just said "what happy land you on" he decided to stop puking out words right there. I see why DL pilots hate us. I thought the senior guys at OH were finally over this, guess not. I now hate myself for being a Comair pilot!

That is just not true. Are you trying to start a flame war with such an inflamatory post? ;-)

I know sorry, CVG chili is the best and the rest of the world is wrong!! My wife flew through CVG one night and the only thing open was Skyline, she starved herself till she got to Tampa 5 hours later! Have you ever had the pleasureof telling someone from CVG that the chili sucks, they get pissed and defend till you buckle

Anyone hear the 5, 4, 3, 2 rumor for merging the pilot lists at Comair, Compass and Mesaba ?

That chili is inflamatory to my gut. Who makes sweet chili? Have some balls use some peppers.

Agreed, everyone I've ever spoken about this sorry excuse for sustenance (who is not a native of the greater CVG area), says it the worst, most foul crap ever invented by man. The story, like mine, is always the same...I took one bite and never touched it again.:puke:

Last edited:
Skyline Chili is by far the best chili ever made. Those who say they do not like it are jealous that their sad excuse of a city they are from can not come up with a dish as good as a 3-way or a cheese coney. Locals just have taste buds for finer foods. I will be petitioning the airport to close Gold STar and replace it with a Skyline once I get based there.

Yes my goal is to go to every Skyline.

You guys probably think the Bengals will never win a Super Bowl either. You guys are crazy.

WHO DEY!!!!

I almost forgot it takes balls to make a chili different than every other chili out there. Maybe Texans should have balls and put cinnamon in their chili.

Latest resources

Back