• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair rumour

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't tell if it's the alcohol I've had, the random #'s, or the King's english that is confusing me....

Anyone else hearing the 20/30/50% rumour?

Is that the percentage of pilots at Comair over the past 3 years that now feel it was just DUMB to request Delta furloughed pilots to resign their DL numbers just so they could fly for Comair after 9-11? It will be closer to 99% by next year, leaving Lawson and Ford as the only two who believe otherwise.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Is that the percentage of pilots at Comair over the past 3 years that now feel it was just DUMB to request Delta furloughed pilots to resign their DL numbers just so they could fly for Comair after 9-11? It will be closer to 99% by next year, leaving Lawson and Ford as the only two who believe otherwise.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Lee! Almost at 14,000 posts? I was gonna ask ya what you've been up too. :)

General,

Is it true that your head is so far up your butt, that if you were to sneeze, you would give yourself indigestion?

Latest resources

Back