Comair pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shark

Just wondering how many people are in and when did you interview and any class date?
Thought we might try to keep each other informed.

Comair

Hi Shark and averodriver:

I interviewed on 19 Feb and received congrats letter on 3 March. Waiting for a class date. Hopefully it wont be to long of a wait.

Interviewed on February 21st, letter received March 5th. Still waiting for a class and can't wait to start! I'll be sure to post a class date when I get one.

Waited 6 months...patience....patience.... It appears like you guys are coming on a lot faster now! I don't know how the April Company Offered Leave of Absences will affect training, though.

From what i have heard comair is interviewing this week the 11,12,13 of march around 12-20 applicants each day. i would guess maybe 2 months max from the time you get the good letter until you start grd. school the way things are now

Avrodriver: did you start today (3/17) as planned?

Shark, Roadrot -- have you guys heard anything yet re: future class dates?

HomerJay -- contact me offline; I also interviewed on 2/21 & got an offer. I'd like to talk to you.

L4T

300?

All the publications say that Comair's going to hire 300 this year.

Any idea how big of a dent they've made in that 300 yet? I/E if someone interviews this week and starts class in 2 months, are they going to be at the bottom of that 300?

Latest resources

Back