Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently. I'm curious as to weather those guys that left for Midway and Comair wish they stayed. Where would they be now with a 2001 hire date?

Wonder how long it takes for somebody to mention the "weather"?

A friend of mine has just left to return to MIDWAY to fly a 737-700.
EJA is indeed trying to recover 13k and change for Citation training although he was already typed when he got there. He told me that after speaking with legal counsel, he in all likelyhood would be able to forego re-payment if he retains an attorney on his own and fights it. This is the only case I have first hand knowledge of. Hope this helps.

Attorneys often advise you that you need an attorney... Probably would be cheaper to just pay the money. At least he would not have to pay the money plus attorney's fees.

If these guys have a contract, and they spent that ind of money on each pilot, you can bet it is well written. NJA will get that money.

Oh. I bet those guys wish they never left EJA. Hindsight, as they say.

getting a few comlaints about you trolling on here.. I have to admit, it's getting harder and harder to ignore it.

Next reported post I get on you, I will delete it unless it's of some substance.

getting a few comlaints about you trolling on here.. I have to admit, it's getting harder and harder to ignore it.

Next reported post I get on you, I will delete it unless it's of some substance.

Awwwww........

Come on-keep that brown flame burning!

-Besides-kicking him off would be RACIST! He could call Jessie Jackson et al!

-Besides-kicking him off would be RACIST! He could call Jessie Jackson et al!

that is uncalled for.. and equally racist to say.. not every black person (if he's even black) relies on JJ to get thru life... re-asses your own racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back