• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

COMAIR Pilots get $31,000 each severance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lets see........acting like Delta Mainline owed Comair pilots a flow throu (we're owned by Delta so we're Delta pilots), suing Alpa, harassing other airline pilot groups for settling on contracts, accusing other airline pilot groups of flying "Struck Work" on new routes.

Oh dear god. You are an idiot. Hope you get yours :uzi:

Thank You. I did get mine. I'm now the Director of Flight Operations for a Fortune 500 company..............Now who's the Idiot???
Have fun scraping the bottom the rest of your life unless maybe you change your attitude and make your own way.
either way.............good luck.

Thank You. I did get mine. I'm now the Director of Flight Operations for a Fortune 500 company..............Now who's the Idiot???

Well let's see....I think I'm still gonna have to go with you on that one.

Good luck with that "Fortune 500 company."

This is just another reason to not be a career pilot for a staffing company ie contract carrier. Be it Comair, Skywest etc! If a pilot decides to do that don't expect sympathy from me.

This is just another reason to not be a career pilot for a staffing company ie contract carrier. Be it Comair, Skywest etc! If a pilot decides to do that don't expect sympathy from me.

As was stated earlier in the thread, Comair was not a contract carrier. It was (and still is) a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines.

Have fun scraping the bottom the rest of your life unless maybe you change your attitude and make your own way.
either way.............good luck.

is that still a two-man/1 airplane deal out of PHL area flying a Challenger 601? And now they want to turn the operation over to a management company? Color me impressed.

Probably best not to assume you know someone based on a few random posts on a web board...

is that still a two-man/1 airplane deal out of PHL area flying a Challenger 601? And now they want to turn the operation over to a management company? Color me impressed.

Probably best not to assume you know someone based on a few random posts on a web board...

And who did I assume to know??? It's not who I know but what I know.

Latest resources

Back