• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Pilots Drew the Line

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok- Now that the Unionizing issue has been beaten to death in the same fashion as a single seniority list. How about back to the original title of the post.............

Now that all the bids have been submitted, does anyone know when the posting of the results will be posted and made public????

For the Freedom guys reading this, No offense, but I would sure like to see WAY less of your 145's in ATL! Something tells me that won't be the case though...........

For the Freedom guys reading this, No offense, but I would sure like to see WAY less of your 145's in ATL! Something tells me that won't be the case though...........

Well, I'll say it then... All you A lister's, I do intend offense. The rest of you guys at Freedom, tough bad for you.

Do you want a career?

One list, and most on this board are on the street.

Despite the logistical impossibilites of one list....

I'd rather be on the street 'waiting my turn', and let the mainline guy back into the seat. Better to be on the street now rather than 30 years from now.

...probably an unpopular opinion.

...probably an unpopular opinion.

I've said before that I would much rather be on the very bottom of a legacy/mainline seniority list than nearly anywhere on a WO/contract carrier seniority list.

Time is on my side...for others, no so much.

Latest resources

Back