• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair news

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Samballs....I cant concentrate on anything you are saying with that avatar.....

Coop I'm with you!

Samballs, you have the best avatars!

Lets hijack this thread and turn it into the BEST avatars.

Remember brownstaintothebone got dropped on his head when he was a child.

701EV

Coop I'm with you!

Samballs, you have the best avatars!

Lets hijack this thread and turn it into the BEST avatars.

Remember brownstaintothebone got dropped on his head when he was a child.

701EV
Nooope,
Shaken baby syndrome, when his 2 dads were anal raping him, his head was whipped back and forth so hard brain damage was the result!
PBR

It's a rumor going around because "SpookToTheBone" decided to start it.

Go get life as a gang-banger or something!

Its really amazing how fast SOME of you racist pricks can make those comments SO easily when you're on your computer...but when you're sitting next to me or some other crew member of color or gender in the flight deck, you "pretend" you're someone else. I'm not defending the comments "brown to the bone" makes, but if just a general comment is made about some silly airlilne rumor-why does he have to be racially insulted?? Ultrarunner you and your kind are the definition of a COWARD and a DISGRACE to our profession. I suppose you have a dingy white hood in your flight case don't you?

Its really amazing how fast SOME of you racist pricks can make those comments SO easily when you're on your computer...but when you're sitting next to me or some other crew member of color or gender in the flight deck, you "pretend" you're someone else. I'm not defending the comments "brown to the bone" makes, but if just a general comment is made about some silly airlilne rumor-why does he have to be racially insulted?? Ultrarunner you and your kind are the definition of a COWARD and a DISGRACE to our profession. I suppose you have a dingy white hood in your flight case don't you?

Agreed.

While I agree with you. It is interesting that the "raped by your fathers" comment was OK, but dont call him a spook.

RUMOR:

"Mesaba FA's are supposedly being trained on differences for the CRJ-700"
"Mesaba will be operating CRJ-700's which are currently being flown by ASA & Comair."
"CVG will be closed as a base and Comair will see major reductions in flying and will then be liquidated"

I heard the same rumor too. I was trying to verify the F/A part with some buds from Mesaba. Will get back you all when/if I hear something.

Interesting rumor, too bad our flight attendants aren't bothering to even spread it around our own people too....

Latest resources

Back