• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair net conference

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Basically right now the fleet is around 130 a/c and they are talking about going from 115(not exact) 50 seaters down to 85 by 2009. Also going down 2 in the 70 seat category and ending up with a total of 14 in the 900.

This sound like the minimum fleet number that was guaranteed by LOA 2006. I no longer have access to the online contract. Maybe someone with access to it can post the minimum fleet number? I have a hunch that will be the actual fleet number.

Sorry to hear the $#!t continues to hit the fan over there. I can sum up the five years I worked there in one word...MISERABLE!!!

Sorry to hear the $#!t continues to hit the fan over there. I can sum up the five years I worked there in one word...MISERABLE!!!

According to the conference today Comair is a WONDERFUL place to work and any job in the airline industry is still the best job anyone could ever have.

According to the conference today Comair is a WONDERFUL place to work and any job in the airline industry is still the best job anyone could ever have.

Are you sure that wasnt the MESA call? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

It would be nice to see a pilot at one of these meetings tell management what they really think of the job they're doing!!

After he already has a class date somewhere else of course.

Before I left I had millions of ideas that I wanted to get of my chest. Especially to a certain short chief pilot that refered to himself as a good ole boy from Tenn. But I never got the chance, and my new gig doesn't airline me through CVG ever, so I may never get the chance..:uzi:

Was the "good ole boy" from Tenn. the point man of the infamous "hat/cover police"-busting new hires that had not even received their "covers"?

yea.... bad news, mr is gone :-(

that would be him.....he only caught me 3 or 4 times with out a hat before he made up some other idea to get me in trouble.. he threatened to fire me once (over the hat), when I had called the CP office about a totally unrelated question.

I had a lousy rep. in a meeting with him who wanted me to admit guilt just to get them off my back..I even asked which flight he was referring to and he didn't know. I had to get advice from a real union person from a local near home to realize what a piece of sh!t she was as a rep...

And what a dickhead he was.. he was even rude to my wife after that and she had worked in ops with him for like 6 years.

where did he go? last I heard he was on the 70/90 seater...Hope he didn't go to NJ cause then I wouldn't be able to kick him in the balls next time i see his a$$.

that would be him.....he only caught me 3 or 4 times with out a hat before he made up some other idea to get me in trouble.. he threatened to fire me once (over the hat), when I had called the CP office about a totally unrelated question.

I had a lousy rep. in a meeting with him who wanted me to admit guilt just to get them off my back..I even asked which flight he was referring to and he didn't know. I had to get advice from a real union person from a local near home to realize what a piece of sh!t she was as a rep...

And what a dickhead he was.. he was even rude to my wife after that and she had worked in ops with him for like 6 years.

where did he go? last I heard he was on the 70/90 seater...Hope he didn't go to NJ cause then I wouldn't be able to kick him in the balls next time i see his a$$.

He just got sent back to the line, his hand touched one too many woman. He did get the choice though fired or back to the line.

I thought he got sent back to the line for screwing that guy out of his CAL job and costing Comair several million dollars.

I sure don't miss that place.

Latest resources

Back