Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
skydiverdriver said:
LAPD Airship says:

If guys want to fly CRJs for the rest of their lives at Comair...fine. I don't. All jet aircraft, seat numbers notwithstanding, should be flown by mainline carriers with mainline work rules and pay scales, period.

.....Isn't this a contradictory statement? Should Comair pilots stay at Comair, making mainline wages with mainline work rules? Isn't that what we are fighting for?

No, it's not contradictory at all. As long as you fly along with Delta Connection on the side of you airplane, it does not make it Delta Airlines. You have one aircraft type as we will soon, and that does not include Boeing or Airbus in the name. You have one base (for the most part) and do not do any other flying than that dictated by Delta.

When the day comes that the Connection is taken off your plane and Express off mine, and we can bid whatever aircraft our carrier flies, then that is called a major.

FlyComAirJets said:
Whatever you do, don't be silent. Don't be out of sight, out of mind. That is the power of the internet, it makes sure that everyone's voice is heard.

Uh, I don't think that's going to be a problme for me!

Latest resources

Back