• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair LEX Criminal Negligence

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
acarpe, seriously, what is your problem?

Only thing I can think of is you're on of those PO'ed Delta guys that was furloughed after 9/11, and then could not get hired at Comair as a Delta furloughee. If that's the case, let it go man.

If it's 2000, will not even come close to me! Comair pilots are all getting laid off. Many of them are finding the only jobs they are qualified to do-mow lawns, wash cars, flip burgers.
dude i want to fuk ur ass up. What up nig, come to Orlando,Fl for a meet and greet

Acarpe:

Please don't take your anger about your career out on us. As many delta pilots have proved before, that's what your wife is for

@acarpe If you post on this thread again you will be gone for good.

Someone please report the post if he does.

Thank you..

@acarpe If you post on this thread again you will be gone for good.

Someone please report the post if he does.

Thank you..

Looks like this thread just went from 3 down to 2 pages. I guess the bottom feeder "a carp" could not stop haitin the homey's at OH. How sad.

On the bright side, that means a lot more bandwidth should now be available to FI!!! TBF

And just like that... he was gone!:beer:

It's sad that people come here just to spread hate. I owe a lot to FI, three jobs and a type rating. So I take it a little personal when we have these trouble makers. Remember you can always report a post, or if you feel the need PM a mod directly.

ENJOY!

Latest resources

Back