• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair LEX Criminal Negligence

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is the FO from that accident doing? God Bless him.

And lets also have God bless those poor families of the passengers now deceased. Let's remember them by our commitment to safety and being professional as these people trust us with their lives every flight.

Last edited:
All of the cases by the families have been settled. The judge did not "find" Comair criminally negligent... only that the families could try and sue for criminal negligence which would open up the possibility of the punitive damages if a jury found so fit.

However, Comair's outside law firm settled 47 of the 49 shortly thereafter. One fired their lawyer and settled latter. One more thought they could hold out for more.... they have since settled.

So whatever rumor you heard, it is not true.

Do you know when the last settlement was? I was under the impression as of the March 10, 2009, there was still one lawsuit open. As for the criminal negligence rumor....it's just that....rumor.

Do you know when the last settlement was? I was under the impression as of the March 10, 2009, there was still one lawsuit open. As for the criminal negligence rumor....it's just that....rumor.
All lawsuits were settled as of August 2008.

Delta psych eval statement: I don't beat my wife anymore. Proper Delta pilot response: I don't beat the ----- any less either, GDI!

Delta psych eval statement: I don't beat my wife anymore. Proper Delta pilot response: I don't beat the ----- any less either, GDI!

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Lets keep those 10-9 pages out Comair.
I heard Delta is looking to furlough close to 2000 pilots. My guess is you'll be back on the street.
Glad those guys at Comair, ASA and PCL are secured in their jobs.

Whomever hijacked my thread can just start kissing it!!!

Latest resources

Back