• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair is done

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny you know it all. I know a guy who just got hired there from ASA with only crj time. If your truely interested put your stuff in and try, the worst they can say is no....that was his motto and he got it. If your not interested and just want a free trip to DXB use your flight benefits, dont ruin it for those RJ drivers who really want it.

It really isn't that funny about knowing things.
Yes I know it says "preference" I just know they were being VERY rstrictive about bullet point three last time I heard, and were not hiring CRJ guys. But you know, I haven't looked in months.

I'm not trying to discourage anybody from applying, but they were hiring LOTS of CRJ guys a few years back and now not as much.

But I guess I'm just a know it all

http://www.bestaviation.net/jobs/emirates/

Minimum Requirements

• Current ICAO ATPL
  • 4,000 hours total flying time
  • 2,000 hours flown in multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft
  • Preference will be given to pilots with > 2000 hours on medium to heavy sized jets
  • English Proficiency (ICAO Level4)
  • Current within the last 12 months prior to the date of joining

Where are you these days WSurf? Still a Captain in New Bern?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yepper! Your still invited to come up and get some crawdaddy's! LOL! Actually I did get my stuff in at Delta. If US Airways Gives us Pref. Hiring then I think I'll give it a shot this time, bypassed it last time cause the writing was on the wall for furloughs.
I wanna stay her on the East Coast so Delta and US Airways are basically the bread and butter for me.

Now if we get Q400's or ATR 600's then I'll definitely hang here at Piedmont.

You still on the 75?

It really isn't that funny about knowing things.
Yes I know it says "preference" I just know they were being VERY rstrictive about bullet point three last time I heard, and were not hiring CRJ guys. But you know, I haven't looked in months.

I'm not trying to discourage anybody from applying, but they were hiring LOTS of CRJ guys a few years back and now not as much.

But I guess I'm just a know it all

http://www.bestaviation.net/jobs/emirates/

Minimum Requirements

• Current ICAO ATPL
  • 4,000 hours total flying time
  • 2,000 hours flown in multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft
  • Preference will be given to pilots with > 2000 hours on medium to heavy sized jets
  • English Proficiency (ICAO Level4)
  • Current within the last 12 months prior to the date of joining

Thats fine, Delta's requirements are "Anything larger than a A cup, ability to pretend you're not a lesbian and Brazilian wax."

Latest resources

Back