• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Headquarters Moving To MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you guys notice that the airport is redoing the roof of the Delta hangar just W of 18R? Did you also notice they took the Delta logo/name off the hanger?

You might be right but it could also be that the hanger just needs mx and taking the logo off is part of the process.

I love these threads!:laugh: The Delta hangar had it's roof damaged back in September when we got sideswiped by the remnants of Hurricane Ike. They onld did a temp fix back then and are just now getting to the perm rapair. I think they are re-painting the hangar as well and will paint the new Citgo Widget like they did to the hangars in ATL.

This is the first I've heard of moving to MSP; and I have contacts in most departs here at the G.O. We are moving the company servers up to MSP, but it's not near the airport. We're renting space at the same place McDonald's has their servers. I have heard that some back office functions will move up there to the new holding company at the beggining of next year. If Delta wanted us to move up there; they would have announced it when they announced that DCI and Compass were moving up to MSP. When Delta gets their SOC, things going on behind the scenes will start to unravel and we'll have a better picture of what the hell's going on.

Last edited:
It's been announced for a while now. Here's an article from Feb. talking about making RHS, and moving it along with Delta Connection and Compass headquarters to MSP.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2009-02-12-delta-consolidation_N.htm

January Press release:
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS194111+26-Jan-2009+GNW20090126
They talk about RHS,DCI, and Compass being based in MSP; not Comair. There's no mention of Comair moving it's HQ to MSP in either of those articles. Good try though.:rolleyes:

We are moving the company servers up to MSP, but it's not near the airport. We're renting space at the same place McDonald's has their servers. I have heard that some back office functions will move up there to the new holding company at the beggining of next year.
You must have a pretty good source, since they forgot to tell you that MC holdings changed it's name in April. Why don't you stop by there and check out what all of their badges now say. I'll give you a guess...it starts with M.

You must have a pretty good source, since they forgot to tell you that MC holdings changed it's name in April. Why don't you stop by there and check out what all of their badges now say. I'll give you a guess...it starts with M.
MCC Holdings? :rolleyes: Not much of a guesser, so spill the beans for us Comair guys. We're all interested in any intel anyone has.

Last edited:
Not redoing it, fixing it after a year of having a hole in it. It gut struck by lighting last summer. Delta sucks so bad though it took them a year to fix it.

The roof was ripped off in that windstorm last sept...i figured if they never fixed it that meant they were leaving it. But now that DElta is fixing it, guess they might be using it for awhile...or getting it ready to sublet...lol!

"You must have a pretty good source, since they forgot to tell you that MC holdings changed it's name in April. Why don't you stop by there and check out what all of their badges now say. I'll give you a guess...it starts with M."

What is that? Mesaba / Compass Holdings is now Mesaba Holdings? What are you trying to say?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back