Comair has set the standard once again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sleepy said:
When did the Comair incident happen. I was flying out in SLC four months ago, and that message was on the ATIS. I assumed at the time that it was intended for Skywest pilots, I don't think Comair was even flying to SLC back then.

There was no "Comair Incident" @ KSLC. See several posts above.

It was just an uniformed jack-*** posting flamebait.

Now back to our regularly scheduled bashing...

Do any of you in the DCI system have ACARS in the a/c? Sure makes life a lot easier when you can skip pages 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 of the ATIS.

The ATIS note was after the arrival of Comair. I have heard conflicting stories about its origin. One was Comair, the other was a box carrier. None the less I see no mature reason for posting this in the manner it was, nor opening wounds about the Brasilia crash.

Ahhh..........

Let's just take a deep breath and enjoy these good ol' times when this thread is only one page long instead of "5 6 7......last page."

Hey fellas, let's try to remember what they say about living in glass houses.

Last edited:
Why are you pissed that Comair didn't sell out and fly their 70 seater for 50 seat rates like you did????? I think alot more people look down on Skywest than Comair these days.

Pez D. Spencer said:

If I remember correctly, the above-referenced incident was not due to pilot error (i.e. forgetting to put the gear down). It was due to mechanical malfunction, and the crew was commended for landing safely with no passenger injuries and minimal aircraft damage. Hardly reprehensible.

Latest resources

Back