Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair guys and others, good Gent.Club in CVG??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is great. Fly Chicaga and I (along with a few other guys and a handful of girls) were in Cincy a few years back for the Women in Aviation conference. We ended up having some drinks and then walking across the bridge into KY. We went to a strip club (even got the girls in there!) but man, what a hole! It was terrible. The place was smaller than your local waffle house and the girls...whoa. We had pretty good service though, we were the only ones there!

Sit down sometime and watch one of the documentarys on the girls in these clubs. Many of them come from bad home environments, have little in the way of education and job skills and no means to support themselves except taking their clothes off. And thats the ones who are still doing it. What is really sad is the interviews with the former strippers, who after age took away their youthful good looks, were cast aside like a worn out shoe. Now they have no money and no way to support themselves.

Also, might want to listen to what they are thinking behind those beautiful smiles they wear on stage. For one they think most of the guys in the audience are a bunch of desperate loosers/perverts. Everything you see up there is just an act to seperate you from your money.

Instead, go out and find a good woman. Committ to her, love her, treat her with kindness, take care of her and she will most certainly take care of you. Committment and kindness are the best aphrodisiac. A lifetime of love, companionship, and great sex will be your reward.

Last edited:
jetstream said:
Instead, go out and find a good woman. Committ to her, love her, treat her with kindness, take care of her and she will most certainly take care of you. Committment and kindness are the best aphrodisiac. A lifetime of love, companionship, and great sex will be your reward.
Instead...you could get some hand lotion and rent a dirty movie. That's probably what you'll end up doing after the strip club anyway.

Trust me, i have no delusions about what goes on at strip clubs or in the girls heads,
i don't go to them on my own (only been to a club 3 times in my 33years, only with other people that wanted to go)
but i said i'd go/take a friend who's never been and wants to go, so thats why i inquired, so as not to go to a place like flyilli said lol :D

afellowaviator, i'm with you there on the money thing, i don't pretend to understand how people can delude themselves into becoming regulars at a place like that and continually throw money away, but as a once in a rare occasion, something different, thing to do, could be realtively harmless fun

jetstream said:
Sit down sometime and watch one of the documentarys on the girls in these clubs. Many of them come from bad home environments, have little in the way of education and job skills and no means to support themselves except taking their clothes off.
So what's the problem?

Save the sermon, skypilot.

Hugh Jorgan said:
So what's the problem?

Save the sermon, skypilot.
The problem is the moral bankruptcy of people like you who only think of your own pleasure and not the toll your lust for it takes on the lives of others.

Last edited:
jetstream said:
The problem is the moral bankruptcy of people like you who only think of their own pleasure and not the toll your lust for it takes on the lives of others.
Is that really THE problem? Well, I suppose I can cancel my trip to Nepal this summer. Then again, I suppose I could just show the Llama a change of pace, ask him no questions and get straight to the golf.

Hugh,

Keep posting, watching you demonstrate what a crude jerk your are is providing me with some interesting insights into human nature.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back