Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair guys and others, good Gent.Club in CVG??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i agree with everyone here in all regards.

side note: while delivering pizza last week (my side job) I took a pie to miss kitty's strip joint and the lovely lexy gave me a seven dollar tip. it felt great that a stripper was actually tipping ME for once. it's like i am starting to reclaim the hundrends of dollars i have given to the strippers over the years...

dayton sucks, i hate that town.

but if you want some action while you're in cincy, drive up to dayton any tuesday night and friday-sunday. hit up the "ghetto" for some nice college girls. the ghetto is like 8 square blocks of upper classmen housing, and since UD is a worthless university and all the kids do there is drink themselves stupid, you're bound to find at least 10 girls willing to sleep with you. wear a uniform and 20+ girls will come calling.

why am i bitter? it's not like my ex-g/f goes there and i put 15,000+ miles on my car driving back and forth to UD to visit her last year.... i'll never get that year back. have i mentioned i hate UD? cuz i do....

Nothing beats the ..

Mons Venus in TPA unless you go South of the border.

The place has everything including $5 crack ho's working the parking lot.

You can always go to Peacocks Bar right off of Doneldson and Houston. They have a real cheap steak dinner and a "lingerie" show-I think on Tuesdays. I happened to be staying in the Days Inn nearby and just wanted a beer, and these chicks started showing up for the show....not much to look at. Go for the steak, if anything!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back