Comair Gets Axed In Half

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard of ALPA. But, what is ALPO?

ALPO is the name many on this board have given ALPA. It is a misnomer however, as ALPA is what comes out the other end of the dog after the ALPO has been digested.;)

Oh. So is it like a "Bro"?

Thank you for asking. To answer your question, no, ALPO and ALPA are not like a "Bro". A "Bro" could be considered one of three things:

1. Someone's actual brother (slang)

2. Someone's friend, though the moniker is often used by morons.

3. An Embraer 120, though, all the people referring to the aircraft as a "Bro" are morons.

Although the last definition of "Bro" is quite moronic, the aircraft itself does serve a useful purpose. That is where it differs from ALPA.

If it wasn't for alpa you'd still be flying cubs through fog

Say thanks AlPA

Last edited:
Thank you for asking. To answer your question, no, ALPO and ALPA are not like a "Bro". A "Bro" could be considered one of three things:

1. Someone's actual brother (slang)

2. Someone's friend, though the moniker is often used by morons.

3. An Embraer 120, though, all the people referring to the aircraft as a "Bro" are morons.

Although the last definition of "Bro" is quite moronic, the aircraft itself does serve a useful purpose. That is where it differs from ALPA.

That was pretty funny.......

And on #3, I agree 100%. Although, I do think ALPA has some use, and is a necessary "evil" in today's airline environment. I like your sense of humor though.

That was pretty funny.......

And on #3, I agree 100%. Although, I do think ALPA has some use, and is a necessary "evil" in today's airline environment. I like your sense of humor though.

ALPA is a major contributing factor to todays problems.

Latest resources

Back