Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wrigley23

I got that goin' for me
Even with early out separation, voluntary furlough, and early retirement offered, Comair will be down to 1030 pilots by the fall, with a total of 356 on furlough (up to Sept 06 DOH). The bleeding has been slow and painful.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I will do my part to make sure that the company misses you. The cold an flu season is approaching and i am sure others will make sure that the company can't operate as planned. I hope DELTA chokes on it!

sucks, but at least 41 kept there jobs. Whats worse though reserve in jfk or unemployment

I have never been on reserve in JFK, but I will tell you that unemployment is better than reserve in CVG so it must be better than JFK. I didn't realize until I left the airline how much money I was spending on the road. I am a much better person to be around now.

I have never been on reserve in JFK, but I will tell you that unemployment is better than reserve in CVG so it must be better than JFK. I didn't realize until I left the airline how much money I was spending on the road. I am a much better person to be around now.

Unless you're going to a strip club on every overnight i dont know how you can outspend your per diem. I ususally have enough per diem left over from what i spend on the road to help pay a couple bills.

I'll miss it (the flying, not everything else).

I think a more accurate furlough number would be 76. Voluntary furloughs should be included in the total number.

I will do my part to make sure that the company misses you. The cold an flu season is approaching and i am sure others will make sure that the company can't operate as planned. I hope DELTA chokes on it!

Oh that is real mature. Make the company lose money. That will bring them right back! Sounds like you want to help more out the door with your plan.

Oh that is real mature. Make the company lose money. That will bring them right back! Sounds like you want to help more out the door with your plan.
You're Delta, right? As I recall, you guys were picking up open time back when you had pilots on furlough.

Latest resources

Back