• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Furloughing???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It sucks to be all of us. Northwest is going to bust the mechs. union. That sets a real onerous precedent.

swa, jetblue fedex, ups are all good airlines and will be the only ones left soon. too bad the lcc are putting all the other airlines out of business.

i heard comair was bought by flightexpress so i don't think they will be furloughing.

my 2cents

Come on folks. Let's have a valid point. It sounds like some of you guys have been sitting in traffic too long.

Is the Comair furlough fact or still rumor and hear-say?

TopGun-MAV said:
swa, jetblue fedex, ups are all good airlines and will be the only ones left soon. too bad the lcc are putting all the other airlines out of business.

i heard comair was bought by flightexpress so i don't think they will be furloughing.

my 2cents

You are too funny. Seriously though, try not to come across as too dumb. Your schtick would be much better if you didn't look for the extreme. Otherwise, I enjoy your posts. :)

linnyjax said:
Come on folks. Let's have a valid point. It sounds like some of you guys have been sitting in traffic too long.

Is the Comair furlough fact or still rumor and hear-say?

no official furloughs. All rumor and hear-say.

Comair LOA is still in effect, which requires no decrease in airplanes [in revenue service], and a required crew complement per aircraft.

Latest resources

Back