Comair Furloughing???

Pilotbob3

Total Time
16000+
Well its after 5 PM...has anyone heard anything? hope its not going to happen.

UM#1

Total Time
7000+
Local Cincy 5pm news reporting that Comair is going to lose 9 destinations out of CVG permanently....

theo

Total Time
UM#1 said:
Local Cincy 5pm news reporting that Comair is going to lose 9 destinations out of CVG permanently....
Did they indicate what markets will be gone?

Birddog

On a mission...
Total Time
Up to 165 getting furloughed, give or take a few.

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
IHaveAPension said:
Sucks to be them.
Actually, it sucks to be you. A loser who makes up numerous usernames to troll this board in search of any opportunity...even one that preys on others' misfortune, misfortune that was not of their own making...in order to get your rocks off seeing how many you can inflame.

Truly a sad existance you have carved out for yourself. IHaveAPension, 410Dude, E170Guppykiller, Rhoid, and all your other incarnations.

IHaveAPension

Banned
Total Time
Yank McCobb said:
Actually, it sucks to be you. A loser who makes up numerous usernames to troll this board in search of any opportunity...even one that preys on others' misfortune, misfortune that was not of their own making...in order to get your rocks off seeing how many you can inflame.

Truly a sad existance you have carved out for yourself. IHaveAPension, 410Dude, E170Guppykiller, Rhoid, and all your other incarnations.
I think you left out TheGuat, TabExpressF/O, GuppyKiller, and IHaveAJobAtAMajor.

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
He is a flight attendant, and probably a bad one at that.

IHaveAPension

Banned
Total Time
Superpilot92 said:
He is a flight attendant, and probably a bad one at that.
Who is, and where does he work? Do you know for sure?

ferlo

Banned
mohammed is the BOMB!!!!
Total Time
It sucks to be all of us. Northwest is going to bust the mechs. union. That sets a real onerous precedent.

IHaveAPension

Banned
Total Time
ferlo said:
It sucks to be all of us. Northwest is going to bust the mechs. union. That sets a real onerous precedent.

What about those at SWA, JBLUE, UPS, FedEx? sucks to be them?

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
IHaveAPension said:
What about those at SWA, JBLUE, UPS, FedEx? sucks to be them?
I already explained it to you dipshat. It sucks to be YOU.

TopGun-MAV

Total Time
swa, jetblue fedex, ups are all good airlines and will be the only ones left soon. too bad the lcc are putting all the other airlines out of business.

i heard comair was bought by flightexpress so i don't think they will be furloughing.

my 2cents

linnyjax

Total Time
6700+
Come on folks. Let's have a valid point. It sounds like some of you guys have been sitting in traffic too long.

Is the Comair furlough fact or still rumor and hear-say?

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
TopGun-MAV said:
swa, jetblue fedex, ups are all good airlines and will be the only ones left soon. too bad the lcc are putting all the other airlines out of business.

i heard comair was bought by flightexpress so i don't think they will be furloughing.

my 2cents
You are too funny. Seriously though, try not to come across as too dumb. Your schtick would be much better if you didn't look for the extreme. Otherwise, I enjoy your posts. :)

bvt1151

Total Time
linnyjax said:
Come on folks. Let's have a valid point. It sounds like some of you guys have been sitting in traffic too long.

Is the Comair furlough fact or still rumor and hear-say?
no official furloughs. All rumor and hear-say.

Comair LOA is still in effect, which requires no decrease in airplanes [in revenue service], and a required crew complement per aircraft.