Comair Aug 5th class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Anaconda,

I am through with RR, I have a line next month and vacation then class of course.

So off the pager for along time until upgrade in the RJ.

I was called out for RSW overnite, last nite, and the first passenger on board, sure enough, "OH MY GOD", was her expression as she got a look at the hugh cabin we have on the Brasilia.

I asked the FA, what happen, she told the lady was surprised.
I had to laugh, because of your quote on this message board,

"Is this really Delta, I thought this was going to be a Jet." something like that.....

See you in Ground school.

that is an honest to god quote i heard from a passenger one day. i'm sure you have heard them all too...

the irony is that it doesn't even stop on the rj. they complain on that thing too. just a couple of weeks ago a guy was saying to me "this plane is soooooo small!!!". i said, i guess. he was like "you must fly it" to which i replied "no, my plane is even smaller than this"...

my pager just went tango uniform, and it's not the battery. i guess i have to go in to work and get a new one now...what a drag!

I talked to Linda this morning. The August 5th class was postponed due to issues with Bombardier deliveries of the 70 seater. She still has hope for 2 classes in August. Unfortunately the latest number on recent class size was 8 not 12-20, I have no clue on why the smaller class.

FYI,
I'm in the July 8th class and we have 10. I think the July 15 class had 12 but I'm not sure. No news on classes in August but we are the last to hear about it. I think the reason for the small classes is the same as the lack of classes...priority being on getting the Brasilla guys up to speed on the RJ. There are only a certain number of sims and they can only fit a certain number of guys through at a time. Good luck to everyone in the pool...I hope to see you here soon!

Pintarski, I don't know if you work here(Comair) or not but they are 12-20, there are two stories going on here, us Brasilia crews are 12-20, new hires, well, 10 ?? 8?? whatever....

Clarification is in order. The 8 number was for new hires (I am in the pool). All the info I received from Linda was in regard to new hires, not transitions.

i was referring to new-hire classes vice brasilia classes, but i made that statement based on hearsay and not facts, which i know is not always a good idea. as soon as i get my hands on the new seniority list, which came out today, that will clarify everything (as far as past classes are concerned)...

Latest resources

Back