• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go with COEX man. You may be reserve for a while but the company does not look like its going anywhere!

(By going anywhere I mean not downsizing. I did not mean that COEX as a company is "not going anywhere". Now, just because I said that COEX may be in existance for a long time does not mean that it will. OK thats enough.)

Last edited:
Vandal said:
I know most of the other guys don't make you fill out all that crap until you have been offered an interview, guess that's my complaint.

He isn't even in the airlines yet and he's already complaining. He'll fit in just fine:)

You haven't heard complaining until you listened to aircrew at dinner over in the desert...

Vandal,

If you wanna come to the regionals then you can have my job. It is a good start. Since I am shooting for T-38 IP it would be an easy trade if I just took your job. Problem solved. You regionals. Me Military.

EMB170Pilot said:
Are you paying for the military job also?

No I am earning it. As I did with my job at Gulfstream. I am doing everything I can to follow my dream of being a career officer in the US military.

I believe it is wiser to take a look at yourself and your life, before you point fingers at others. I am sure you will find things in your aviation career that are not one bit honorable or forgivable. Maybe that is why you make fun of GIA pilots. What about the way you treat people on this website who just happen to have a passion for flying, and like to share that passion with others. Are you that much better than them? Don't tell me that you don't treat people that way, because I have been reading your idiotic posts for almost a year now.

I wear my airline uniform with pride. When I am in the cockpit I am there to perform a superior job. I am not ashamed to be at GIA and I have an undying love for aviation. You sound like you are ashamed of yourself. Good luck in the future.

Latest resources

Back