• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Comair App

Vandal

Total Time
Holy smokes that thing sucks...They want where you have lived for the last TEN YEARS? Hell my mil security clearance only wanted seven! Retarded...

gkrangers

college = debt
Total Time
some
I could see that being quite annoying if you've bounced around a lot, with jobs and such...

Smarta$$

Total Time
Federal law requires a ten year background check

Federal law requires a ten year background check of your residence, complete employment and criminal record.

By the way, I dont think Comair will hire you as a pilot!

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
Total Time
>4000
Why are you filling out an app at Comair, if you have that much extra time on your hands go ahead and fill one out for Pan AM and Brantiff. Peoples Express might be hiring as well.

Just a joke!

Try ASA.

Vandal

Total Time
Yeah I never finished it after I started reading here...I know most of the other guys don't make you fill out all that crap until you have been offered an interview, guess that's my complaint.

The_Russian

Low Level Pilot
Total Time
Beer30
They are supposed to be furloughing 500 pilots starting soon. Thats why they are asking you why you are filling out the app.

The_Russian

Low Level Pilot
Total Time
Beer30
Go with COEX man. You may be reserve for a while but the company does not look like its going anywhere!

(By going anywhere I mean not downsizing. I did not mean that COEX as a company is "not going anywhere". Now, just because I said that COEX may be in existance for a long time does not mean that it will. OK thats enough.)

Last edited:

relief tube

Total Time
Vandal said:
I know most of the other guys don't make you fill out all that crap until you have been offered an interview, guess that's my complaint.

He isn't even in the airlines yet and he's already complaining. He'll fit in just fine:)

Vandal

Total Time
You haven't heard complaining until you listened to aircrew at dinner over in the desert...

The_Russian

Low Level Pilot
Total Time
Beer30
Vandal,

If you wanna come to the regionals then you can have my job. It is a good start. Since I am shooting for T-38 IP it would be an easy trade if I just took your job. Problem solved. You regionals. Me Military.

Vandal

Total Time
Sorry dude the PFT program in the Air Force ended in the Clinton era...

The_Russian

Low Level Pilot
Total Time
Beer30
EMB170Pilot said:
Are you paying for the military job also?

No I am earning it. As I did with my job at Gulfstream. I am doing everything I can to follow my dream of being a career officer in the US military.

I believe it is wiser to take a look at yourself and your life, before you point fingers at others. I am sure you will find things in your aviation career that are not one bit honorable or forgivable. Maybe that is why you make fun of GIA pilots. What about the way you treat people on this website who just happen to have a passion for flying, and like to share that passion with others. Are you that much better than them? Don't tell me that you don't treat people that way, because I have been reading your idiotic posts for almost a year now.

I wear my airline uniform with pride. When I am in the cockpit I am there to perform a superior job. I am not ashamed to be at GIA and I have an undying love for aviation. You sound like you are ashamed of yourself. Good luck in the future.