• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair annouces fall reduction furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair stood up for us in 2001. This is pathetic.

yep, and the kids at mesa get to keep their DL flying. this sucks. Mesa sucks. sorry comair. if I was you I'd get out and never come back.

Don't forget cancelling flights due to inadequate staffing, then having Delta call Freedom in to cover them.

This has actually happened?

What's our powerful union doing about that? Doing a "study" well over 3 months late and handing over the data and meeting with john Bendoveritis a week before the next furlough announcement doesn't sound like much was done for the guy's/gal's on furlough.

I would have welcomed a recall even if only for a couple of months before being furloughed once again! $600 bucks every 2 weeks on unemployment is not cutting it. And if that wasn't bad enough, it's running out here very soon.

The number is 100, in talks about early out, long term colas, flex lines (no), and forget the last one

This has actually happened?

What's our powerful union doing about that? Doing a "study" well over 3 months late and handing over the data and meeting with john Bendoveritis a week before the next furlough announcement doesn't sound like much was done for the guy's/gal's on furlough.

I would have welcomed a recall even if only for a couple of months before being furloughed once again! $600 bucks every 2 weeks on unemployment is not cutting it. And if that wasn't bad enough, it's running out here very soon.
Sad thing is that unemployment is only $200 less than what we're making as a reserve JFK FO.

Comair stood up for everyone! I just hope things get better there soon!!!

Carpie! You're back from the dead, and with a whole new attitude...NOT! How long you gonna be staying this time?

Latest resources

Back