Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skaff

Currently posted on the comairacademy website
http://www.deltaconnectionacademy.com/html/images/main_page/main_header.gif [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Being a subsidiary of Delta, we are now the ONLY accelerated flight training facility serving the entire Delta Connection System. Let's face it, being owned by Delta means more opportunity for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Delta Connection System flies the largest fleet of regional jets in the United States. We have the seats. We have the expertise. We have issued more FAA Part-141 pilot certificates than any other school in the United States for the past 6 years. As an Academy graduate, you'll enjoy the security of knowing you have been trained to some of the highest standards in the industry.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
This is criminal.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Delta Connection Academy

Should go on to read: You'll graduate, Eighty thousand dollars in debt with "No" job prospects. But, you'll be trained by the best.

"This is criminal"

I've been over at jetcareers.com blasting away at DCA marketing for quite some time. DCA guys actually argue with me, too, which gets pretty interesting. Come on over and give me a hand. Anyone have an idea about how to stop this sort of thing?

No one wants to admit when they get scammed, so I understand why the guys on JC are defending DCA. I just hope prospective students can figure it out before they sign on the dotted line.

I wish I had never signed on the dotted line. I was one of the 97% of people that didn't get hired to instruct that they do not figure into the advertised number.

Best thing that ever happened to me not working there. I have a bunch of friends that decided to do the "10+4 buy your way out early program" and they are about cut out of the picture. Hate to see that happen. Glad I got out when I did and worked somewhere else.

I should be driving a Porsche with the loan payment I have. Oh well you live and learn. I just hope other people learn before thay go there. I get to learn the hard way for 18 more years until the loan is payed off.

Latest resources

Back