• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Comair Academy

Skaff

Total Time
5000+
Currently posted on the comairacademy website
http://www.deltaconnectionacademy.com/html/images/main_page/main_header.gif [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Being a subsidiary of Delta, we are now the ONLY accelerated flight training facility serving the entire Delta Connection System. Let's face it, being owned by Delta means more opportunity for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Delta Connection System flies the largest fleet of regional jets in the United States. We have the seats. We have the expertise. We have issued more FAA Part-141 pilot certificates than any other school in the United States for the past 6 years. As an Academy graduate, you'll enjoy the security of knowing you have been trained to some of the highest standards in the industry.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
This is criminal.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

atlcrashpad

Can't hold me down
Total Time
Bling
Delta Connection Academy

Should go on to read: You'll graduate, Eighty thousand dollars in debt with "No" job prospects. But, you'll be trained by the best.

de727ups

Total Time
Huh?
"This is criminal"

I've been over at jetcareers.com blasting away at DCA marketing for quite some time. DCA guys actually argue with me, too, which gets pretty interesting. Come on over and give me a hand. Anyone have an idea about how to stop this sort of thing?

viper548

Total Time
No one wants to admit when they get scammed, so I understand why the guys on JC are defending DCA. I just hope prospective students can figure it out before they sign on the dotted line.

joepilot29

Total Time
I wish I had never signed on the dotted line. I was one of the 97% of people that didn't get hired to instruct that they do not figure into the advertised number.

Best thing that ever happened to me not working there. I have a bunch of friends that decided to do the "10+4 buy your way out early program" and they are about cut out of the picture. Hate to see that happen. Glad I got out when I did and worked somewhere else.

I should be driving a Porsche with the loan payment I have. Oh well you live and learn. I just hope other people learn before thay go there. I get to learn the hard way for 18 more years until the loan is payed off.