Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LABOR or WHITE COLLAR?

Who gives a ****!

Bottom line, we should be WELL PAID and educated.

I don't know why people even debate this. Being labor doesn't preclude you from also being white-collar/professional. The nature of our job is naturally in the white-collar arena, but being part of a union makes us labor. The two are not mutually exclusive.

YGBSM said:
No argument with that. We're labor.

And since you seem to be actively seeking to work more for less, knock yourself out.

No I would rather be smart,,,still have a job,,,and a company,,, instead of having my airline go into the history books.

WillowRunVortex said:
No I would rather be smart,,,still have a job,,,and a company,,, instead of having my airline go into the history books.

And make 8 bucks an hour, sounds like.

Nuff said. Vaya con dios.

WillowRunVortex said:

Let me guess. English major.

TexaSWA said:
Let me guess. English major.

What, you never learned the "triple-comma rule?" ;)

TexaSWA said:
MAGNUM,

I guess you didnt get my sarcasm. I find his remark rediculous. Even more rediculous is that he qualifies it with "because a NWA 400 pilot told me so".

I was siding with you.

OK tex,,,wanna keep goin , I'll bite. The school I went to spells rediculouse, as RIDICULOUSE,,,but thats up here in North country.

WillowRunVortex said:
OK tex,,,wanna keep goin , I'll bite. The school I went to spells rediculouse, as RIDICULOUSE,,,but thats up here in North country.

Wow. Next time you want to correct somebody's spelling, try running a spell check on your own post. Here's a refresher for you:

RIDICULOUSE is not a word. Ridiculous is however. Would that be the word you were looking for? I'm beginning to think you might be right. You don't deserve to be paid like a professional.

PCL_128 said:
Wow. Next time you want to correct somebody's spelling, try running a spell check on your own post. Here's a refresher for you:

RIDICULOUSE is not a word. Ridiculous is however. Would that be the word you were looking for? I'm beginning to think you might be right. You don't deserve to be paid like a professional.

I was ganna let ya slide but you pushed my last button,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,An unsolicited PM I received

"I'm enjoying the back and fourth between you and PCL. I rarely msg. anyone but couldn't resist on this one. Just FYI in case you were not aware...PCL pft'd years ago for his job. Might give you a little more idea of his goofy reasoning and hipocracy"

Sincerely

Latest resources

Back