• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no sense denying the only reason we all do this is bad weather and our turn for a landing.... LOL

I do it for a fast and tight Expressway Visual 31 into LGA (a la today). Never gets old.

I got my avatar from a picture a ramper took of my same approach a couple weeks ago. I gave him $20 and a lifevest earlier in the day and told him to hang out, I'd be back in a couple hours. Saab Nation, baby!

-Snaab

Last edited:
no doubt about that circle approach in boston.... that thing will put hair on your sack... unless you are metro sexual and shave it.... LOL

Holy Crap we have Check Airman on here? That is totally not cool . Go hang out with management you sell out. Your not invited to join my union which I am starting in Feb.
PS he is quite large.

?

I'm not management, never was.

that is all weak compared to flying the A model in the summer anywhere. We should get a credit for completing a PC every time we fly one of those things in the summer.

amen brotha.......I flew 121 on 4 legs the other day. What a pile of shiiite....... what's sad is that I have 110 hrs of A model time...... all moving at the speed of smell..

amen brotha.......I flew 121 on 4 legs the other day. What a pile of shiiite....... what's sad is that I have 110 hrs of A model time...... all moving at the speed of smell..

Your avatar turns me on and nobody is home. How close is the speed of smell to that of sound? Pretty close? I have been known to rattle windows with my smells.

Latest resources

Back