Colgan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumors?

I heard they are getting rid of 3-4 1900's in the next year, mostly in the Northeast....anyone heard the same?

Why aren't the FO's showing up to class???

Well talking to some of the higher ups at CJC and the story is the same.... far too few FO's and far too many Captains. Some bases have 2 or 3 extra Captains and 1 or 2 too few FO's. All the open time is for FO. A year ago it was complete opposite. My phone rang constantly being asked to fill in left seat all over system. There are 4 guys in St Louis now for the northeast system but no clue on how many down in Houston. I heard no upgrades in Jan. Two more Pinnacle planes coming on soon. If they dont get rid of the two A's or any of the old B's and when 311 comes back that should use up some slots which might open things up a bit. Of course the Beech transitions cut into the upgrade as well but I think they will be running into same problem with too few FOs and may have to cut back on that too. It is 11:40PM EST and any or all of that info may be incorrect by 11:41.

Any info on what the number of upgrades at Colgan for JAN, FEB, MAR. I am within 5 people and have the 2200 hours, but no call from Tom.

if you are within 5 people of the last upgrade you better start studying it shouldnt be too long. Tom wont call until YOUR class comes up. He doesnt call and tell people how long it will be. Just be ready

I heard no upgrades for Jan and Feb only a couple of transitions as of now anyone know the stupid passcode for the conference call pm me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back