• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FYI folks, I just heard from some top brass that our Christmas bonus has been replaced with a "Christmastime Annual Salary Supplement" otherwise known as "CASS" the payroll department noticed that we already had received that, so they cancelled the extra money in our Dec 20th paycheck. I'm sure someone is working hard to fix the problem.

Happy Holidays (I want you to have a Happy New Year Too!)

-CHRISTMAS BONUS-

Just arrived, Jelly of the month club!!!! (It's the gift that keeps on giving)
Where's Eddie when you need him?

Also new bulletin coming out...
Henceforth, Lavatories deemed inoperative during the holidays will no longer display on the door, "Do Not Occupy Lav. INOP", replaced with, "Merry Christmas, Sh!tter's full!!!!!"

If there are ANY Lav Service Personnel reading this, I will personally offer $10 (fo pay) to anyone who dresses up in a too small bathrobe / boots / ear flap hat / cigar / Meister Brau, and shows up to work at any time during the month of December.

MERRY CHRISTMAS... SH!TTER WAS FULL

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did anyone see the "significant increase in hiring in 2007" that is exciting. I don't care if we get a christmas bonus. I expect us not to. I just want a card I got a bday card this year it the thought that counts.

It's Airline specific...not Aircraft Specific. Next time your in Hyannis, ask around, sombody can probably fill you in.

I don't need to be filled in there, fuqtard. You drag up a 3 year old crash so you can tell your buddies that you made a funny on flightinfo. Nice research, retard. I guess that you didn't read the part about Raytheon changing the maintenance manual or the part about Commutair and AIr Midwest having elevator problems because of MM rigging procedures. Maybe your research didn't bring you HERE but it would have been a better place to start. So if you have anything more to say, I have a purple tipped, single slit microphone that you can use. Now, FUQ OFF.

Last edited:
I don't need to be filled in there, fuqtard. You drag up a 3 year old crash so you can tell your buddies that you made a funny on flightinfo. Nice research, retard. I guess that you didn't read the part about Raytheon changing the maintenance manual or the part about Commutair and AIr Midwest having elevator problems because of MM rigging procedures. Maybe your research didn't bring you HERE but it would have been a better place to start. So if you have anything more to say, I have a purple tipped, single slit microphone that you can use. Now, FUQ OFF.

Hmm, I feel the hate but d@mn...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back