• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy Crap we have Check Airman on here? That is totally not cool . Go hang out with management you sell out. Your not invited to join my union which I am starting in Feb.
PS he is quite large.

union? where do I sign up?
PCs are nothing to sweat if you know what you are doing and have a good positive and professional attitude. It really isnt hard to do it right.
I dont understand why so many people in this industry sweat a PC or dont want to do a good job. Why stay in the profession then? There are a lot of careers that pay more... give you better QOL ... dont have to pass PCs or medicals... and get more respect and gratitude. Go by the book... do your job to your ability... hope for cute FA's that are cool... look out the window and enjoy flying down to mins.... no sense denying the only reason we all do this is bad weather and our turn for a landing.... LOL

"There are lots of fat bags of Garbadge in the Isle" F-king hilarious!!! Sounds like a prison or something! I know who the armed gaurd is!!!! Heini!!!!

Yes you can sign up now just started sign ups. It will cost you a case of heineken and 100 dollars in singles.(Gentlemen's club just opened up)

Latest resources

Back