Colgan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup sure did.......
They are selling 1 beech (LVB) and getting rid of 2 more down the road in the next 3 months. Low on SAAB fo's, slowing upgrades and a few transitions. Other than same old ********************.

slowing upgrades........ that sure as fruck won't help stop all the FO's from leaving. When are they going to learn? FO's are leaving in droves because 2nd yr pay sucks and longer upgrades. I'd bet they we are losing more a month than we can replace. So instead of hiring more and paying them better, they just stop the upgrades. Real smart.......

Are they replacing those 1900's, or putting saabs on those routes?

Just think....if they raised FO pay.....they might stay.

yeah, thats why im saying, and everyone at colgan for the last 10 yrs. Unfortunate for colgan, there are too many other job options out there. I know of 3 that will leave in the next 2 weeks to republic alone. I guess i'll be sending out spinzels for x-mas presents this year. Anybody want some? :)

Its the free market.....6-12 months experience at a low paying airline is bound to open up doors elsewhere.

Per the conference call, they are replacing the beech's with the Saab at those airports where it can be done. I just feel really bad for the beech fo's who are 3-6 months away from upgrade. Sucks to be them. Whats all this about Cleveland?

dude, that blows for those beech fo's. Hopefully they will get to upgrade right along with everyone else since they will have the total time, just not the time in type. what bases can they do it in? SHD?

Yeah that blows for the Beech guys. I must say though it would tick me off to see them upgrade to the Saab if they have no time in it--at least right away.
I am sure things will work out though.
As far as upgrades slowing that just sucks. So it slows and now we have upgrade interviews etc.... You know what will happen when they need captains next, no more upgrade interviews!
Just a matter of time.

Latest resources

Back